January 26, 2021
Our first ever virtual recruitment event is almost here. Check out the educational and fun content we have in store.
VetCor is hosting our first-ever career and educational expo on February 3rd, 6-9pm EST, complete with compelling speakers, interactive rooms, and educational content. This free, safe, virtual event provides access to our recruitment team to talk about specific opportunities.
Fun and informative chat room topics include:
- Talk to a Recruiter - Chat with a member of our helpful hiring team to learn about career opportunities near you
- Workplace Wellbeing - Hear about how we help employees improve their physical, mental, and financial health
- The Effects and Challenges of COVID-19 - See how we are coping through this pandemic
- Telehealth - Learn about the minor but impactful telemedicine changes that can improve customer service and lower the risk of veterinary burnout
- Joyful in the Job - Discover how you can impact others' job happiness in veterinary medicine
- Recognizing One's Gift - Re-energize yourself and inspire others by identifying and sharing your gift
- Creative Doodling - Unwind with this visual thinking workshop which will help you utilize doodling as a form of play and problem-solving
- Interviewing Techniques and Tips - Gain useful tips and techniques from one of our recruiters
- Diversity & Inclusion Talk - Meet our Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) group and hear about their experiences in the veterinary industry
- Virtual Escape Room - Put on your creative hats and join seven other prospectors in this Gold Rush themed escape room
You will also have the chance to walk away with some amazing hourly giveaways including a Littmann Classic III stethoscope and an Apple Watch door prize.
Already a part of the VetCor team? Pass this event along to your network, let your recruiter know who you referred that registered for the event, and receive a gift card. Register today!