April 26, 2021
Can you believe it?! Spring has sprung and yet another group of dedicated VetCor family members has been accepted into veterinary school. Congratulations!
We're aware that it takes a strong support system to complete the application process (and everything beyond that), so let's take a moment to recognize our hospital managers for their constant mentorship and encouragement.
Without further ado, let's shout out the 21 practice team members who are going to be hitting the books this fall. We're so proud of you and we wish you the best during the upcoming school year.
- Abbie-Leigh Meneses (University of Arizona), Valley Animal Hospital of Merced, Merced, CA
- Adrianna Desranleau (Michigan State University), Milton Veterinary Hospital, Milton, VT
- Andrew Pashley (Iowa State University), Apple Grove Veterinary Care, Charlotte, MI
- Angelica Touze (Western University), Northwood Oaks Veterinary Hospital, Gainesville, FL
- Arieanna Murley (Iowa State University), Ames Pet Hospital, Ames, IA
- Ariel Culupa (St. George's University), Milton Veterinary Hospital, Milton, VT
- Atia Curtiss (University of Pennsylvania), South Orange Animal Hospital, South Orange, NJ
- Bailey Versluis (Ross University), Northern Michigan Veterinary Hospital, Williamsburg, MI
- Chris Killilea (Kansas State University), Bradford Hills Veterinary Hospital, Wexford, PA
- Emily Beardsley (Ross University), Cedar Brook Animal Hospital, Sicklerville, NJ
- Hannah Dado (University of Illinois), Animal Clinic at New Lenox, New Lenox, IL
- Jinyu Lu (Ross University), Bergenfield Animal Clinic, Bergenfield, NJ
- Lindsay McGovern (Ross University), New England Veterinary Clinic, Salem, MA
- Lisa Deinlein (University of Pennsylvania), Lewis Veterinary Clinic, Linden, PA
- Madison McClintock (Texas A&M), Companion Animal Hospital, Spring, TX
- Megan Beckler (Iowa State University), Ames Pet Hospital, Ames, IA
- Melanie Narvaez (University of Illinois), Animal Hospital at the Crossing, Champaign, IL
- Rachel Rha (Ohio State University), College Park Animal Hospital, College Park, MD
- Raechel Yost (Cornell University), Middlebranch Veterinary, Carmel, NY
- Stephanie Zeitouneh (Cornell University), Pet Vet Animal Hospital, Deerfield Beach, FL
- Taylor Prichard (Tufts University), All Animals Veterinary Hospital, Sanford, NC
Our practices offer collaborative and supportive environments for new grads, experienced veterinarians, and other veterinary support professionals. Find out more about developing your career with VetCor by visiting our open positions or signing up for our quarterly Careers Newsletter.