January 7, 2020
It's the beginning of a brand new year and we're celebrating the newest additions to our team. We’re thrilled to welcome these team members.
- Dawn McGrath – Dawn, our digital marketing manager, comes to us from the Greater Boston Food Bank where she worked as a marketing manager.
- Shannon Regan – Shannon, a recent graduate of Bridgewater State University, has joined our finance department as a financial analyst.
- Al Polizzi – Al, our Chief People Officer, comes to VetCor by way of Boston Beer Company where she was Senior Director of Organizational Development and Employee Life Cycle.
- Kelly Norton – Kelly, a former accounts payable specialist at BT, has joined our accounting team as an accounts payable specialist.
- Tosha Zimmerman – Tosha, a hiring specialist based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, comes to us after spending three years at Veterinary Practice Partners where she was a talent acquisition manager.
- Liz Hall – Liz, the former hospital manager of Daniel-Randall Veterinary Clinic has joined our team as an Illinois-based regional manager.
Congratulations are in order a few team members who are advancing their careers and taking on new roles to better serve our practices!
- Peter Raymond has taken on the role of Vice President of Practice Support.
- Kelly Alabek, who was previously the hospital manager at Pleasant Hills Pet Hospital, is now our Demandforce specialist.
- Carol Seiler, a longtime hiring specialist, is now our college programs specialist.
We are thrilled to welcome this great team of people into the VetCor family! These changes and additions will help position us all for continued success and growth.