June 22, 2021
Summer is here and along with it came some wonderful new additions to our team. We’re thrilled to welcome the following team members:
Kelli Connors – Kelli, who comes to us from Emmanuel College where she served as the Associate Director of Student Center Support Services, has joined the VetCor family as a payroll associate.
Ethan Peterson – Ethan, who arrived at VetCor by way of TraceLink where he worked as a data analyst, now serves as our financial analyst.
Sarah Bigelow – Sarah, who has joined the VetCor family as our school recruiting program manager, comes to us from Capital One where she served as senior campus recruiter.
John Prindiville – John, who comes to us from Buyers Edge Platform where he served as a corporate generalist, has joined VetCor as our corporate counsel.
Sally – Sally has joined the VetCor family as a recruiter after working as a talent advisor for Nestle Purina.
Samantha – Samantha, who comes to us from Vet-1-1 where she served as a sales account manager, has joined VetCor as a practice acquisition manager.
Congratulations are in order for these team members who advanced their careers and took on new roles to better serve our practices!
Cesar Molina – Cesar, former hospital manager of Southern California Veterinary Hospital & Animal Skin Clinic, has been promoted to regional manager of California.
Anastasia O'Brien – Anastasia has stepped up to the plate and taken on a new role as our junior paralegal.
Dr. Richard Jankowski – The Chief of Staff Advisor at Clementon Animal Hospital in Clementon, NJ, Dr. Jankowski recently became a member of VetCor's vet leader team.
Congratulations to Our New Grad Hires
We'd also like to congratulate the following new hires who recently graduated from veterinary school:
- Abby Mallek, Countryside Veterinary Clinic, New Richmond, WI (University of Minnesota)
- Allison Ingram, Elk Creek Animal Hospital, Fisherville, KY (Auburn University)
- Brianna Swierk, Lincoln Animal Hospital, Lincoln, RI (University of Prince Edward Island)
- Brittany Weicht, Inwood Animal Center, Inwood, WV (Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine)
- Connie Carbonell, Earlysville Animal Hospital, Earlysville, VA (University of Florida)
- Destiny Ross, Stark Animal Hospital, Canton, OH (University of Wisconsin)
- Elizabeth Laquirdara, Hudson Animal Hospital, Hudson, MA (Tufts University)
- Gabrielle Fry, Jennings Veterinarians, North Vernon, IN (Purdue University)
- George Shichen, New Baltimore Animal Hospital, New Baltimore, NY (Midwestern University)
- Greg Kidd, Sturbridge Animal Hospital, Sturbridge, MA (Tufts University)
- Hailee West, Apple Grove Veterinary Care, Charlotte, MI (Michigan State University)
- Jennifer Gajeski, Silver Spring Animal Wellness Center, Glendale, WI (University of Wisconsin)
- Jennifer Jahn, Clementon Animal Hospital, Clementon, NJ, (University of Illinois)
- Kayleigh Hagenhoff, Creve Coeur Animal Hospital, Creve Coeur, MO (University of Missouri)
- Lauren Davis, HealthPointe Veterinary Clinic, Duncan, SC (University of Georgia)
- Logan Bauman, Mount Vernon Animal Hospital, Mt. Vernon, OH (The Ohio State University)
- Makenzie Costner, Richmond Veterinary Clinic, Richmond, KY (Auburn University)
- Margaret Virnich, Portage Veterinary Clinic, Portage, WI (University of Wisconsin)
- Megan Hodge, Nevada Veterinary Clinic, Nevada, MO (Colorado State University)
- Meghan Dillon, Creve Coeur Animal Hospital, Creve Coeur, MO (University of Missouri)
- Michael Dean, Royston Animal Hospital, Royston, GA (Ross University)
- Monica Valente, Columbus Central Veterinary Hospital, Columbus, NJ (University of Florida)
- Olivia Court, Ashland Animal Hospital, Ashland, MA (Tufts University)
- Patchouli Ferguson, Veterinary Center at Fishhawk, Lithia, FL (University of Florida)
- Rebecca Mangan, Ani-Mall Pet Hospital, Middletown, NY (University of Tennessee)
- Sarah Fischer, Golf-Mil Veterinary Clinic, Niles, IL (University of Wisconsin)
- Sophia Lantz, Advantage Veterinary Center, High Ridge, MO (The Ohio State University)
- Stephanie Crawford, Stratford Hills Veterinary Center, Richmond, VA (Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine)
- Tara Durkin, Pet's Best Friend Veterinary Hospital, Levittown, PA (St. George's University)
- Taylor Darwin, Red Bank Animal Hospital, Chattanooga, TN (Tuskegee University)
- Zachary Shute, Torrington Animal Hospital, Torrington, CT (University of Missouri)
We're so happy these talented individuals have decided to join and/or grow within the VetCor family. These changes and additions will help position us all for continued success and growth this year - and we couldn't be more excited.