July 17, 2019
Another group of dedicated VetCor team members is off to vet school this fall! Whether they are continuing their journey towards a veterinary career, or just getting started, we are so proud of each and every one of these support staff members for putting in the hard work and dedication.
We know that it also takes a good support system to help get through the application process and beyond. We would like to take a minute to recognize all of the hospital management teams for their mentorship and encouragement along the way.
Congratulations to everyone hitting the books this fall, especially the following team members who just received their veterinary school acceptances! We are so proud of you and wish nothing but the best in the upcoming school year.
- Alexandra Hughey (Texas A&M University), Shenandoah Veterinary Clinic, College Station, TX
- Ben Maddox (Lincoln Memorial University), Elk Creek Animal Hospital, Fisherville, KY
- Bridget Radtke (University of Pennsylvania), Somerset Veterinary Group, Bridgewater, NJ
- Brittany Murray (St. George's University), Pet Shield Veterinary Hospital, North Branford, CT
- Catherine Stanell (University of Pennsylvania), Indian Valley Animal Hospital, Souderton, PA
- Charlene Kriegsman (St. George's University), Hoboken Animal Hospital, Hoboken, NJ
- Emily Wiloch (North Carolina State University) Armadale Animal Hospital, Armadale, IN
- Emma Treiber (Colorado State University), VetSelect Novi, Novi, MI
- Erin LeRoy (University of Pennsylvania), Norwell Veterinary Clinic, Norwell, MA
- Guadalupe Espinoza (Louisiana State University), Veterinary Center at Fishhawk, Lithia, FL
- Jane Hostomsky (Tuskegee University), Richmond Veterinary Clinic, Richmond, KY
- Jacqueline Nunnelley (St. George's University), Windham Animal Hospital, Windham, NH
- Kim Berthier (Univeristy College Dublin), Oaks Veterinary Hospital, Gainesville, FL
- Liddy Whritenour (University of Wisconsin - Madison), Middletown Veterinary Hospital, Middletown, NY
- Mark (Jacob) Lott (University of Georgia), Veterinary Services of Aiken, Aiken, SC
- Melissa Iverson (Ross University), Falmouth Animal Hospital, Falmouth, MA
- Morgan Shields (Michigan State University), North East Animal Hospital, North East, PA
- Nicole Mann (University of Illinois), Bellwood Animal Hospital, Rockford, IL
- Rachel Neuses (University of Wisconsin - Madison), Green Bay Animal Hospital, Wilmette, IL
- Rebecca Rudisell (University of Wisconsin - Madison), Wabash Valley Animal Hospital, Terre Haute, IN
- Sara Chamberlain (Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine), Fishing Creek Veterinary Clinic and Berwick Veterinary Care Center, Stillwater, PA
- Savanna Smith (Oklahoma State University), Shenandoah Veterinary Clinic, College Station, TX
- Tiffany Thompson (Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine), College Park Animal Hospital, College Park, MD
- Victoria Von Der Vellen (Midwestern University), Big Creek Pet Hospital, Cleveland, OH
Our hospitals offer collaborative and supportive environments for new grads, experienced veterinarians, and other veterinary support professionals. Find out more about developing your career with VetCor by visiting our open positions, or signing up for our quarterly Careers Newsletter.