March 26, 2019
Big things are happening at VetCor and we’re happy to welcome these new team members.
- Martin Lucas – Martin, our Manager of Data and Analytics, comes to us from Talbots where he worked as a Data Scientist and Manager of Analytics.
- Steven Ramsdell – Steven, our Financial Analyst, comes to us from North East Animal Hospital where he was an Inventory Manager.
- Eric Fuller – Eric, our Practice Acquisition Manager based in Dallas, Texas, comes to us from Antech Diagnostics where he was their Lower Mid-Atlantic Regional Business Manager.
- Jennifer Kupneski – Jenn, our Practice Acquisition Manager based in Los Angeles, California, comes to us from Dentsply Sirona where she worked as a Territory Manager.
Congratulations are also in order a few team members who are advancing their careers and taking on new roles to better serve our practices!
- Kendall DeAngelo, who was previously our Senior Financial Analyst, is now our Finance Manager.
- Christine Rachwal has moved from Hospital Manager at Columbus Central Veterinary Hospital into the role of Regional Manager.
- Natasha Humphrey, who was formerly the Hospital Manager at Cresskill Animal Hospital, is now a Regional Manager.
We are thrilled to welcome this great team of people into the VetCor family! These changes and additions will help position us all for continued success and growth.
| Kendall DeAngelo