January 8, 2018
It was a busy summer at VetCor. We’re thrilled to welcome and congratulate these team members.
- Talisa Murray – Talisa, our Employee Engagement and Corporate Recruiting Specialist, comes to us from AAA Northeast where she was a Talent Acquisition Associate.
- Michele Booth – Michele, our Corporate Counsel, comes to us from WellCare Health Plans where she served as Senior Corporate Counsel.
- Lauren Looney – Lauren, our Practice Acquisition Manager based in Raleigh, North Carolina, comes to us from RedHat Software where she worked as a Business Development Manager.
- Justin Martin – Justin, our Practice Acquisition Manager based in Columbus, Ohio, comes to us from Davita Kidney Care where he was an Account Manager.
- Jenny Wiltse – Jenny, our Regional Manager for Chicago, comes from a client services manger position at the Veterinary Specialty Center of Buffalo Grove, Illinois.
- Katie Hanson – Katie, our Hiring Specialist based in Orlando, Florida, comes from a corporate recruiting position at Collabera Inc.
Congratulations are in order a few team members who are advancing their careers and taking on new roles to better serve our practices!
- Jennifer Weitzel has taken on the role of Regional Manager for Ohio while continuing as the Hospital Manager at the Animal Medical Center of Ontario in Mansfield, Ohio.
- Kaity Blackburn has moved from Practice Acquisition Manager into the role of Vice President of Acquisition.
- Dr. Julie Bergeron, who was previously a Vice President of Practice Support, in now our Senior Vice President of Practice Support.
We are thrilled to welcome this great team of people into the VetCor family! These changes and additions will help position us all for continued success and growth.
| Jennifer Weitzel
||Dr. Julie Bergeron