May 12, 2022
Today we celebrate the 9 VetCor team members who recently passed the National Veterinary Technician National Exam (VTNE) and became credentialed veterinary technicians. We’re so proud of our team members for their hard work and dedication.
Please join us in saying congratulations to these newly credentialed VetCor techs:
- Danielle Anderson, LVT, Finger Lakes Animal Hospital, Canandaigua, NY
- Megan Caudill, RVT, Lutherville Animal Hospital, Lutherville, MD
- Sallee Holland, RVT, Turkeyfoot Family Pet Center, Turkeyfoot, OH
- Allison Jackson, CVT, Littleton Animal Hospital, Littleton, MA
- Danielle Lopes, CVT, Tiogue Veterinary Clinic, Coventry, RI
- Maria Morrow, CVT, West Shore Animal Clinic, West Shore, RI
- Leslie Pagano, RVT, Crossroads Animal Hospital, Strongsville, OH
- Dominique Randazzo, RVT, Golden Oaks Veterinary Hospital, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Jon Schumacher, LVT, Woodside Animal Hospital, Port Orchard, WA
Congratulations to all! We can’t wait to see what you’ll do next.