VetCor Partners with Its 18th Ohio Practice

We are pleased to announce the addition of VetCor's 18th partner practice in Ohio – Roberts & Wendt Animal Hospital. Located in Lakewood, the hospital is less than 10 minutes from downtown Cleveland and from sister practice, Gateway Animal Clinic.

Roberts and Wendt Animal HospitalRoberts & Wendt Animal Hospital was founded in 1934 by Drs. Harry Roberts and Clifford Wagner, and is Cleveland's oldest small animal practice. The doctors served as the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo veterinarians from late 1930s until 1988. Dr. Wallace Wendt joined the practice in 1945 and Dr. Richard Roberts followed in 1959. Originally located at 1300 West 117 Street in Lakewood, the practice moved to its current building at 1458 West 117 Street in 1977.

Dr. Victoria Wendt, Chief of Staff, is a 1987 graduate of The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine and has been an owner since taking over the practice from her dad. Dr. Richard Michalosky is a partner and has been with the practice since graduating from Ohio State in 1997. Today, they are supported by Dr. George Banta, a skilled relief veterinarian, and a customer service-driven team of support staff members.

It is our pleasure to welcome all of the doctors, staff, clients and patients of the Roberts & Wendt Animal Hospital to the VetCor Family!