|Dr. Veronica Jones of Columbus Central Veterinary Hospital (CCVH) is a 2016 graduate of Tuskegee University School of Veterinary Medicine. Prior to attending veterinary school, Dr. Jones worked as a technician at CCVH.|
|2016 Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine graduate, Dr. Kate Graves, will be kicking off her veterinary career at New England Veterinary Clinic in Salem, MA.|
|2016 Iowa State graduate, Dr. Alex Dwyer, is getting his career started at Kuenzi Family Pet Hospital in Waukesha, WI.|
|We are excited that Dr. Siobhan Wright, 2016 graduate of Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, chose to begin her veterinary career at Riverside Animal Hospital!|
Build Your Career
Grow your clinical, diagnostic and surgical skills while practicing high-quality medicine among our established network of unique, local hospitals. VetCor hospitals offer collaborative and supportive environments for new graduates and experienced veterinarians alike. Come join our team!
Each VetCor Hospital Provides
- A salary that grows with your clinical, medical and surgical skills
- Paid licenses, liability insurance, and dues to keep more money in your pocket
- Customized orientation plan for each new hire to get you started off right
- Investment in your success with continued mentorship catered specifically to your needs and a continuing education program
- Generous benefits including health, retirement and wellness plan
Externships and summer jobs with VetCor practices provide endless opportunity to achieve your professional goals through mentorship and hands-on experience.
Our national family of veterinary hospitals offer externship and summer job opportunities, providing firsthand clinical and practical experience to veterinary students, while also helping build relationships for future employment opportunities.
- PICK YOUR ENVIRONMENT – Each practice has its own style of medicine, unique culture and connection to the community.
- LOCATION, LOCATION – We offer a wide variety of locations, from lively metropolitan practices to quaint country settings.
- DIVERSE INTERESTS – Our veterinarians have a wide variety of skills and interests to share from orthopedic surgery to ultrasound, to exotics and so much more.
- GROW & LEARN – Through mentorship and professional collaboration you will develop your diagnostic, medical and surgical skills.
Please contact one of our helpful Talent Recruiters for more information about current or upcoming job opportunities:
- Mid-Atlantic job opportunities:
Contact Carol Seiler at 610-568-2729 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Florida, Texas and New England job opportunities:
Contact Jess Bird, 508-737-5806 or email@example.com.
- For all other locations and corporate office positions:
Contact Lauren Owens, 781-749-8151 x36 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to keep up with our latest openings? Sign up for our quarterly Careers Newsletter.