Explore the VetCor Difference
Keep your practice's identity
its name, logo, and team will all remain intact
Maintain medical autonomy
each Chief of Staff sets the practice's medical direction
Join a collaborative peer network
share ideas and experiences and learn best practices
Enjoy centralized support
VetCor offers management and administrative expertise in the following areas: Marketing, Recruiting, Legal, IT, HR, Accounting, Payroll, Training, and additional regional support
Get fair market value for your practice
Who Partners with Us
Owners seeking a thoughtful sale and practice transition
Owners of practices we acquire are looking to sell for a number of reasons. This includes an owner who is:
- Planning to retire within the next 2-5 years
- Intends on keeping the practice running beyond his or her active involvement
- Lacking someone to pass the business on to
- Willing to assume the position of a valued employee within the new post-acquisition company
- Looking to get back to what attracted him or her to the profession to begin with - practicing veterinary medicine
Veterinarians looking to lead without the burden of ownership
Many practitioners still want to lead the practice but are looking to shed many of the burdens of ownership, including day-to-day management, marketing, payroll/taxes, healthcare premiums, and more.
At VetCor, we enable accomplished practitioners to play leadership roles and to reap the rewards of their efforts, with less administrative involvement and reduced operational risk.
Managers and aspiring managers looking to evolve
The real key to strengthening any practice is the development of a proficient and forward-thinking practice team. VetCor offers a variety of resources to help managers enhance their knowledge, reach their goals, develop new skills, and take advantage of promising opportunities.