We are a family of practices with a long history and reputation that separates us from others - check us out! We reward our employees with a great hourly rate, career growth potential, health insurance, 401(k), vacation, training and more If you are interested please send your resume and cover letter to Susan Johnson at email@example.com
Fisherville Animal Hospital is looking for a Client Care Specialist with Veterinary Technical Skills to join our team. We are a high quality, multi-doctor, full-service hospital. This is a full-time position with a flexible schedule however, rotating evening, and Saturday shifts will be required.
This position is responsible for managing multiple phone lines, booking appointments, greeting clients, processing payments, and ensuring that the reception area of the hospital is clean and presentable at all times. The position will also require a morning surgical technical shift as well as some exam room technician duties.
Candidates must have excellent skills in the following areas: client service, sales, communication, and multi-tasking. We are looking for someone with a great attitude, outgoing personality, a high level of computer proficiency and exceptional telephone communication ability. Most importantly, applicants must be team players who enjoy working as part of a team in a high energy, fast-paced environment. Priority will be given to applicants with experience working in a veterinary hospital.
Prior veterinary technical skill preferred, though will train the right person in examination room assisting skills, and basics of veterinary surgical assistance.
Benefits include a great hourly rate, career growth potential, health insurance, 401(k), vacation, training and more.
If you are interested in joining our team please contact Dr. Heather Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org
VetCor has an exciting opportunity for a multi-site Regional Manager. This role will support our thriving and expanding hospital group in the Central New Jersey region. VetCor owns and operates 195 veterinary practices, each with their own culture and identity. We do not believe in a “one size fits all” philosophy and pride ourselves on our unique model and our outstanding reputation in the industry.
This individual will oversee the general business operations of 10-15 locations in New Jersey, including current company hospitals and upcoming acquisitions. Our motivated and energetic hospital teams are looking forward to welcoming someone equally enthusiastic to the group.
VetCor offers competitive compensation with significant incentives, full benefits, and future growth opportunities. If you are looking for a career with a successful and growing company, we invite you to apply. Please send your resume, cover letter (including salary requirements) by email to: email@example.com.
The Regional Manager duties include:
- Support and oversee the daily operations at their hospitals
- Financial management (responsible for a budget in excess of $10m)
- Community-based marketing in conjunction with VetCor’s marketing department
- Personnel Management including and hiring, training and employee relations
- Facilities management throughout his/her hospital group
- Motivate and support each local management team to achieve ongoing growth, profitability, clinical and quality development and customer satisfaction while maintaining excellent employee morale and retention success
- Weekly travel within the region (sometimes requiring over-night stays) and occasional trips to the Hingham corporate office are required
- Experience within a veterinary, healthcare, or dental care facility is a plus
- Exceptional motivation, communication, organization and interpersonal skills which are essential to establishing a rapport and trust with our hospital teams
- Must be results oriented, self-motivated, and has a passion for supporting VetCor’s continued success
- Must demonstrate the ability to multi-task, service internal and external customers, and display excellent organizational and communication skills
- We are committed to providing extraordinary service so retail experience is also a plus
Bergenfield Animal Clinic, located right outside of NYC, has an exciting opportunity for a veterinarian to join our growing team. We are in search for an energetic and team-oriented veterinarian dedicated to providing high-level medicine, including surgery and client/patient care.
We are a diverse community and a mere 15 minutes from Manhattan and all the culture, shopping, restaurants and excitement that comes from the Big Apple. We are also a short ride to several parks offering tennis courts, cross country skiing, walking trails and more.
Interested? Please email Teresa Zapata at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a family of practices with a long history and reputation that separate us from others - check us out! We support our veterinarians with superior salary, benefits including health and dental, 401(k), CE allowance, vacation, dues, liability coverage, outstanding practice teams, and a family friendly atmosphere.