Crofton Veterinary Center is seeking to add a Full-Time and Part-Time Veterinary Technician to our friendly team. Our hospital boasts an enjoyable working environment with great leadership and excellent support staff. We are dedicated to active learning and advanced medical procedures. Our technicians play an integral role in providing excellent medical care to our patients and customer service to our clients.
This position provides a flexible schedule; however rotating evening and Saturday shifts are required. Candidates must have experience in the following areas: surgical assistance, blood draws, pharmacy duties, running lab work, radiology, monitoring of patients, maintaining anesthetized patients and handling medical records. Candidates must also possess excellent customer service and communication skills. A caring and compassionate attitude is required of all members of our team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a hospital with a fun-loving, yet professional, atmosphere. Benefits include a great hourly rate, career growth potential, bonus incentives, health insurance, 401(k), vacation, continuing education training, and more.
If you are interested in joining our team please contact Kristi Lavigna-Mohamed, Hospital Manager, at email@example.com.
VetCor, a rapidly growing network of 194 veterinary practices in 22 states, is seeking a Practice Support Coordinator to join our expanding corporate team.
This individual will join an experienced team of two who provide central support and coordination for practice and regional management teams on behalf of all corporate departments.
The Practice Support Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Immediate communication with practice teams regarding any central support or process needs
- Monitoring and reporting status, schedule, and results of projects and initiatives
- Account set up for newly acquired practices
- Ongoing renewal of practice level operating permits, licenses, etc.
- Maintenance of inventory pricing and assistance with vendor administration
- Update of practice reference and training materials on company intranet
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Exceptional energy and attitude
- Related experience
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Veterinary industry experience a plus
VetCor offers an attractive compensation, comprehensive benefits, future growth opportunities and an appealing South Shore location across from the bustling Hingham Shipyard and minutes from the quaint Hingham Center filled with restaurants, boutique shopping and more. On top of that, we support over 3000 practice employees dedicated to caring for pets on a daily basis!
Send your resume and summarize your enthusiasm to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a fun and exciting IT position on the beautiful South Shore of Massachusetts? Then VetCor wants to hear from you! We are a high-growth organization in the pet industry that manages over 170 veterinary hospitals and we are looking for a Help Desk Support to join our team in Hingham, MA.
This role will consistently deliver an excellent customer experience while performing software installation and updates and providing remote technical support to our growing hospital base. You will answer, resolve, and log-in customer calls, identify issues, and provide suggestions and long-term resolutions.
- Provides basic telephone/remote hardware (including printers) and software technical support
- Respond to technical assistance requests in person, via phone and electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues or escalate to a higher level when necessary
- Performs software installation, updates and troubleshooting for Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite, practice management software and more
- Networking/IP/DNS configuration
- Router configuration
- Installation and maintenance of Server 2008 R2, Server 2012 and Active Directory
- Domain configuration
- Researches and explores answers and alternative solutions
- Documents all calls and results
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field is preferred
- Knowledgeable of computers, networks, business software applications
- Strong understanding of Windows OS, MS Office and general networking
- Ability to work with very little supervision
- Ability to visualize and troubleshoot situations being described
- Access report writing would be considered a plus
VetCor offers an attractive compensation, comprehensive benefits, future growth opportunities and an appealing South Shore location across from the bustling Hingham Shipyard and minutes from the quaint Hingham Center filled with restaurants, boutique shopping and more. And those are just the start!
Send us your resume and why you want to join the VetCor team to email@example.com
Does the opportunity to be a part of a high growth organization and to work in a vibrant culture appeal to you? Are you a motivated self-starter looking for a great place to expand your Payroll career? Then VetCor wants to hear from you! We are a high-growth organization in the pet industry that manages over 180 veterinary hospitals and we are looking for a payroll associate to join our team in Hingham, MA. This job is perfect for anyone looking for flexibile mother/father hours!
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist weekly payroll administration including new hire setup, termination processing, payroll processing, and general assistance to location managers
- Be the payroll guru and the first point of contact to our internal client base: research, resolve, and respond to employee questions and problems while delivering excellent customer service
- Provide management reporting including benefits reconciliation, overtime usage, wage progression, etc.
- Support Payroll Supervisor with the bi-weekly payroll process from start to close including keying payroll data, overtime payments, benefit eligibility, deductions, PTO, leaves, garnishments, etc.
- Support year end processes including W2 generation.
- Be eager and initiate efforts and procedures to maintain data integrity, troubleshoot and recommend solutions
- Know your stuff -keep updated on our payroll processing system and changes in wage and tax laws
What we need:
- 2+ years of payroll experience, multi-state and multi-site experience preferred
- Customer service and satisfaction enthusiasm
- Superior organization, analytic, and communications skills
- Excellent excel skills required along with proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Computer and data entry skills, including use of ADP systems (Time & Attendance and Workforce Now are preferred)
- Ability to multi-task and work within deadlines
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Can-do attitude: Ambition, energy and a strong sense of initiative are essential!
What we offer:
An attractive compensation, comprehensive benefits, future growth opportunities and an appealing South Shore location across from the bustling Hingham Shipyard and minutes from the quaint Hingham Center filled with restaurants, boutique shopping and more. And those are just the start!
Send us your resume and why you want to join the VetCor team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work and play in Boston!
Parkway Veterinary Hospital is looking for a full-time veterinarian to join our high volume practice in West Roxbury. While we are technically located in the city of Boston, our neighborhood is diverse residential area great restaurants, shopping, etc. We are conveniently located near “T” access and only 15 minutes from downtown city life and all that Boston has to offer including museums, shopping on Newbury Street and world-renowned medical care and hospitals.
We strive to provide excellent service by treating each pet as if they were our own at Parkway. We are a 4 doctor practice offering progressive veterinary care including alternative medicine. The hospital boasts an excellent working environment with a wonderful support staff that expertly assists each doctor throughout appointments and surgery.
If you want work in a supportive hospital where you will build your professional skills while enjoying a great quality of life, this is the place for you! Please contact Jess Bird at email@example.com if you are interested in helping us grow our team. We are a family of practices with a long history and reputation that separate us from others - check us out! We support our veterinarians with superior salary, benefits including health and dental, 401(k), CE allowance, vacation, dues, liability coverage, outstanding practice teams, and a family friendly atmosphere.