Are you dedicated to developing close relationships with your clients through providing compassionate patient care? Chesapeake Animal Clinic in Owings, MD, seeks an energetic veterinarian to join our 3-doctor full-service general practice. We have developed a unique bond with long time clients and patients while still warmly welcoming new clients to our family. Our focus on client education, thorough patient evaluations, and outstanding client communications is the reason why we are so highly regarded by our clients. Our doctors work closely in teams with our highly trained support staff.
One of seven "town centers" within Calvert County Maryland, Owings is only a short drive from D.C. and Annapolis but is recognized for its rural character, scenic rivers, creeks, and high cliffs above the Chesapeake Bay. Owings offers both a scenic environment and a high quality of life.
We are a family of practices with a long history and reputation that separate us from others - check us out! We support our veterinarians with superior salary, benefits including health and dental, 401(k), CE allowance, vacation, dues, liability coverage, outstanding practice teams, and a family friendly atmosphere.For more information, contact at Dr. Lori Giuffre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to work in a progressive hospital where you can grow your skills in a supportive environment? Westminster Veterinary Hospital has a great opportunity for a veterinarian to join our progressive practice. We offer a modern facility, quality clientele, and patient care focus. The hospital boasts an excellent working environment with awesome, highly trained support staff. Our long-tenured veterinary staff truly believes in delivering the best possible care for their clients and patients.
Westminster Veterinary Hospital has been serving the town of Westminster and surrounding communities for over 30 years and is open 6-days a week. We are small town hospital but only 30 minutes from bustling Baltimore Harbor and an hour from our nation’s capital. We truly get to enjoy the best of both worlds!
All applicants should have a passion for providing comprehensive, compassionate and caring medical, surgical and preventative healthcare. We believe in mentorship and professional development of our staff, making this an ideal opportunity for an experienced or new graduate veterinarian.
Please contact Dr. Alana Velazquez via e-mail to email@example.com if you are interested in helping us grow our team. We are a family of practices with a long history and reputation that separate us from others - check us out! We support our veterinarians with superior salary, benefits including health and dental, 401(k), CE allowance, vacation, dues, liability coverage, outstanding practice teams, and a family friendly atmosphere.
Crofton Veterinary Center is seeking to add a Full-Time and Part-Time Veterinary Technician to our friendly team. Our hospital boasts an enjoyable working environment with great leadership and excellent support staff. We are dedicated to active learning and advanced medical procedures. Our technicians play an integral role in providing excellent medical care to our patients and customer service to our clients.
This position provides a flexible schedule; however rotating evening and Saturday shifts are required. Candidates must have experience in the following areas: surgical assistance, blood draws, pharmacy duties, running lab work, radiology, monitoring of patients, maintaining anesthetized patients and handling medical records. Candidates must also possess excellent customer service and communication skills. A caring and compassionate attitude is required of all members of our team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a hospital with a fun-loving, yet professional, atmosphere. Benefits include a great hourly rate, career growth potential, bonus incentives, health insurance, 401(k), vacation, continuing education training, and more.
If you are interested in joining our team please contact Kristi Lavigna-Mohamed, Hospital Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VetCor, a rapidly growing network of 194 veterinary practices in 22 states, is seeking a Practice Support Coordinator to join our expanding corporate team.
This individual will join an experienced team of two who provide central support and coordination for practice and regional management teams on behalf of all corporate departments.
The Practice Support Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Immediate communication with practice teams regarding any central support or process needs
- Monitoring and reporting status, schedule, and results of projects and initiatives
- Account set up for newly acquired practices
- Ongoing renewal of practice level operating permits, licenses, etc.
- Maintenance of inventory pricing and assistance with vendor administration
- Update of practice reference and training materials on company intranet
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Exceptional energy and attitude
- Related experience
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Veterinary industry experience a plus
VetCor offers an attractive compensation, comprehensive benefits, future growth opportunities and an appealing South Shore location across from the bustling Hingham Shipyard and minutes from the quaint Hingham Center filled with restaurants, boutique shopping and more. On top of that, we support over 3000 practice employees dedicated to caring for pets on a daily basis!
Send your resume and summarize your enthusiasm to join our team to email@example.com
Looking for a fun and exciting IT position on the beautiful South Shore of Massachusetts? Then VetCor wants to hear from you! We are a high-growth organization in the pet industry that manages over 170 veterinary hospitals and we are looking for a Help Desk Support to join our team in Hingham, MA.
This role will consistently deliver an excellent customer experience while performing software installation and updates and providing remote technical support to our growing hospital base. You will answer, resolve, and log-in customer calls, identify issues, and provide suggestions and long-term resolutions.
- Provides basic telephone/remote hardware (including printers) and software technical support
- Respond to technical assistance requests in person, via phone and electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues or escalate to a higher level when necessary
- Performs software installation, updates and troubleshooting for Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite, practice management software and more
- Networking/IP/DNS configuration
- Router configuration
- Installation and maintenance of Server 2008 R2, Server 2012 and Active Directory
- Domain configuration
- Researches and explores answers and alternative solutions
- Documents all calls and results
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field is preferred
- Knowledgeable of computers, networks, business software applications
- Strong understanding of Windows OS, MS Office and general networking
- Ability to work with very little supervision
- Ability to visualize and troubleshoot situations being described
- Access report writing would be considered a plus
VetCor offers an attractive compensation, comprehensive benefits, future growth opportunities and an appealing South Shore location across from the bustling Hingham Shipyard and minutes from the quaint Hingham Center filled with restaurants, boutique shopping and more. And those are just the start!
Send us your resume and why you want to join the VetCor team to firstname.lastname@example.org