Does the opportunity to be a part of a high growth organization and to work in a vibrant culture appeal to you? Are you a motivated self-starter looking for a great place to expand your Payroll career? Then VetCor wants to hear from you! We are a high-growth organization in the pet industry that manages over 180 veterinary hospitals and we are looking for a payroll associate to join our team in Hingham, MA. This job is perfect for anyone looking for flexibile mother/father hours!
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist weekly payroll administration including new hire setup, termination processing, payroll processing, and general assistance to location managers
- Be the payroll guru and the first point of contact to our internal client base: research, resolve, and respond to employee questions and problems while delivering excellent customer service
- Provide management reporting including benefits reconciliation, overtime usage, wage progression, etc.
- Support Payroll Supervisor with the bi-weekly payroll process from start to close including keying payroll data, overtime payments, benefit eligibility, deductions, PTO, leaves, garnishments, etc.
- Support year end processes including W2 generation.
- Be eager and initiate efforts and procedures to maintain data integrity, troubleshoot and recommend solutions
- Know your stuff -keep updated on our payroll processing system and changes in wage and tax laws
What we need:
- 2+ years of payroll experience, multi-state and multi-site experience preferred
- Customer service and satisfaction enthusiasm
- Superior organization, analytic, and communications skills
- Excellent excel skills required along with proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Computer and data entry skills, including use of ADP systems (Time & Attendance and Workforce Now are preferred)
- Ability to multi-task and work within deadlines
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Can-do attitude: Ambition, energy and a strong sense of initiative are essential!
What we offer:
An attractive compensation, comprehensive benefits, future growth opportunities and an appealing South Shore location across from the bustling Hingham Shipyard and minutes from the quaint Hingham Center filled with restaurants, boutique shopping and more. And those are just the start!
Send us your resume and why you want to join the VetCor team to firstname.lastname@example.org