VetCor has an exciting opportunity for a multi-site Regional Manager. This role will support our thriving and expanding hospital group in the Hudson Valley region. VetCor owns and operates over 180 veterinary practices, each with their own culture and identity. We do not believe in a “one size fits all” philosophy and pride ourselves on our unique model and our outstanding reputation in the industry.
This individual will oversee the general business operations of 10-15 locations in Hudson Valley, NY, including current company hospitals and upcoming acquisitions. Our motivated and energetic hospital teams are looking forward to welcoming someone equally enthusiastic to the group.
VetCor offers competitive compensation with significant incentives, full benefits, and future growth opportunities. If you are looking for a career with a successful and growing company, we invite you to apply. Please send your resume, cover letter (including salary requirements) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Regional Manager duties include:
- Support and oversee the daily operations at their hospitals
- Financial management (responsible for a budget in excess of $10m)
- Community-based marketing in conjunction with VetCor’s marketing department
- Personnel Management including and hiring, training and employee relations
- Facilities management throughout his/her hospital group
- Motivate and support each local management team to achieve ongoing growth, profitability, clinical and quality development and customer satisfaction while maintaining excellent employee morale and retention success
- Weekly travel within the region (sometimes requiring over-night stays) and occasional trips to the Hingham corporate office are required
- Possess at least three years of multi-site management. Experience within a veterinary, healthcare, or dental care facility is a plus
- Exceptional motivation, communication, organization and interpersonal skills which are essential to establishing a rapport and trust with our hospital teams
- Must be results oriented, self-motivated, and has a passion for supporting VetCor’s continued success
- Must demonstrate the ability to multi-task, service internal and external customers, and display excellent organizational and communication skills
- We are committed to providing extraordinary service so retail experience is also a plus